1. Who is eligible to purchase from the website?
• People who are 18 years old or more.
• People who have the legal capacity and therefore the requirements to conclude autonomously purchase contracts that are legally binding.
• People who have an active e-mail address
• Credit card holders, pre-paid credit card holders and bank account holders from which it is possible to make international bank transfers.
2. Is it possible to resell purchased goods to stockists/retailers/third parties?
No, it is not possible. The website is only for end-users.
3. Do you deliver to countries outside the European Union?
Yes, IVO MILAN ships also to the countries outside the European Union. For the countries outside the European Union it ships with DHL and in Russia with SDA.
The shipping costs are:
EU countries / Vatican / San Marino / Switzerland: 10,00 €
Extra EU countries with an order amount over 500,00 €: 10,00 €
USA / Canada / Turkey with an order amount under 191,00 €: 20,00 €
USA / Canada / Turkey with an order amount over 191,00 €: 30,00 €
All other countries that are not USA / Canada / Turkey:
Order amount under 191,00 €: 39,00 €
Order amount over 191,00 €: 55,00 €
4. What are the shipping costs to deliveries in the European Union?
€ 10 carried out by UPS. Delivery lead times are about 1-3 working days.
5. What are the duty tax and levies to pay for deliveries inside the European Union?
None, because duty tax and levies are already included in the price of the item. Countries that are inside the European Union are the following: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Rumania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
6. What are the duty taxes and levies to pay for deliveries outside the European Union?
VAT (IVA) will be deducted, at the applicable Italian rate for items exported to countries outside the European Union. Italian VAT (IVA) rates currently at 22%.
All items are sold on a Delivery Duty Unpaid basis, so recipients outside of the EU may have to pay import duty or other taxes. IVO MILAN cannot be held liable for any import duties payable on orders made and recommends that all customers make themselves aware of such local charges before ordering.
IVO MILAN can also not be held liable should local customs officials decide to hold or confiscate items for any reason.
7. What credit cards do you accept?
We accept Visa, American Express, Mastercard and Diner’s Club.
8. Do you accept alternative payment methods?
Yes, you can pay by bank transfer or BACS payable to:
IVO MILAN di Orlando Milan
Via S. Lucia, 73
35139 Padova ITALY
Rovigo Banca Credito Cooperativo
Agenzia Via Porta Adige
IBAN: IT64 Z 08986 12201 026016 699084,
BIC (SWIFT) code CCRTIT2TG01
9. I would like some information regarding payment by prepaid credit card. Is the payment withdrawn from the card before or after the availability of the goods bought is checked against the stock?
The availability of the goods you choose to put in the cart is always certain. When choosing an item, our system generates a box with available colours, then the available sizes and finally the quantity. If the system finds that one or more items that you have ticked are not available the transaction is immediately stopped and you cannot proceed to payment. The website is electronically synchronized with the shop stock system therefore the availability of each purchase is always guaranteed.
Payment by credit card (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DINER’S CLUB) is carried out through our banking website which is secured by Encryption SSL certificate (128 bit). The bank will inform us of the successful transaction without passing us your card details.
10. What are dispatching times by credit card payment and bank transfer payment?
By credit card: the parcel is shipped within next 24 hours, working days only.
By bank transfer: the shipment will take place within the 8 following working days from order confirmation or as soon as your payment is credited on our account.
Timescales are from time of dispatch and not from the time the order is placed.
11. How do you price items on the website?
Prices are indicated both including and excluding VAT. Prices including VAT are for residents in the European Union. Prices excluding VAT are for residents outside the European Union.
12. I live outside the European Union and I purchase without VAT, in order to save money is it possible to declare a smaller amount on the invoice or specify that is a present?
No, it is not possible. According to trade law, all the orders for IVO MILAN must be shipped with an invoice declaring the genuine value paid for each item.
13. The currency of prices in the website is Euro, how can I convert them into my currency to know how much money my credit card will be charged?
You can use free conversion websites available online.
14. Is it possible to verify the availability of items from the website?
Yes, it is. The website is synchronized with the shop stock system, there is a 5 minute data update delay due to the internet speed connection.
15. If an item is not available on the website, is it possible to purchase it at your shop?
No, it’s not. Website and shop stock system are synchronized therefore the availabilities are the same.
16. Is it possible to order a size of the current collection that is out of stock on the website?
We need to check the availability with our supplier although it is usually unlikely they can supply it.
17. Is it possible to place a pre-order?
No, it’s not possible for the time being.
18. In case of purchasing items on sale, which amount will be reported in the invoice?
In the invoice we will report the full price and the discounted price together with the percentage of reduction applied.
19. Is it possible to receive the order status?
Yes, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will reply ASAP.
20. What shall I do when I receive my parcel?
First of all, make sure the parcel is undamaged. In case it is damaged, add a note to the courier form stating “parcel damaged – items not checked yet” or something similar.
In case the items inside the parcel are damaged due to transport, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or by telephone. We will give you the necessary information for returning the items and replacing or refunding.
21. Return policy: is it possible to change purchased items already delivered?
Yes, it is possible. Please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +39.049.87.84.818 and we will give you all the necessary information.
We will offer a refund or exchange (if stock is available) on any unworn/unused goods (faulty or otherwise) within 28 days of dispatch. Please ensure ALL items are returned in their original packaging with their labels and safety seals intact, with original paperwork (invoice, advice note, etc) and with original accessories contained in the parcel.
22. What shall I do if the item is damaged or in a wrong size?
The item will be replaced if available and with all original labels, safety seals, invoice, etc intact (see article/FAQ 21). The item will have to be returned within 10 days from the delivery date prior to telephone call (+39.049.87.84.818), fax (+39.049.66.30.36) or e-mail (email@example.com). IVO MILAN will advise how to return the item and will advise the return authorization number. In case of manufacturing fault/defect, our supplier will replace it with the same model if available. We have the right to reject the claim in case the reason of return is not considered reasonable, genuine or due to customer’s misuse or negligence.
23. Who is responsible to pay shipping costs for returned items?
The customer must pay all shipping costs to return the items.
24. Is it possible to have a refund in case I do not want to keep an item?
Yes, it is possible and this is our preferred option, provided that you return the item together with the receipt or invoice. In case you want to exchange the item with another product, please contact our customer service to agree the conditions.
25. Is it possible to see more photos of the same article on the website? And is it possible to magnify a photo?
To see the item from different angles, click on the arrows underneath the photo. By clicking on the box next to the arrows you can magnify the photos to full screen.
26. What if I need further information on the wearability of the garment?
You can contact our customer service by telephone, fax and e-mail.
Tel +39.049.87.84.818 Monday 15.30-19.30 Tuesday-Saturday 9.30-12.30 and 15.30-19.30 Fax +39.049.66.30.36 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
27. I changed idea regarding an item that I have already put in the cart. Can I delete it?
Yes, you can. Click on the button “delete” next to the item you do not want and it will be deleted from the cart.
28. Is there a size chart on your website?
Yes, you can find it by clicking on the question mark symbol next to the size selection.
29. Is it possible to cancel the contract?
Yes, it is possible to cancel the contract within 10 working days from delivery date. No extra charges or fees are applied. See article/FAQ 8 for our return policy and the link to Terms and Conditions on the home page for our sale policy.
30. What if I need further information?
The website is designed so that it can be browsed intuitively. For any issues or comments, please do not hesitate to send us an e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +39.049.87.84.818.